Sales Development Representatives - Boston
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, fast growing social and marketing tech company? Are you looking for a fun and challenging sales position that provides quick career growth into a closing role? Are you passionate about sales, driven to build a sales career and develop your skills? If the answer is yes, then apply today!
Brandwatch is continuing to build our US sales teams. We are seeking a Sales Development Representative that will develop to become top performers in our commercial teams. The sales development team is responsible for generating new business opportunities and developing revenue stream leads that feed into the sales pipeline both from inbound and outbound generated leads.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for generating new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales Team.
This will include any of the following activities:
- Collaborate with Enterprise Account Executives to execute a territory sales plan.
- Research, identify, and contact key decision makers at target accounts in assigned territory.
- Use phone, email, and LinkedIn to connect with prospects.
- Respond to demo requests and other inbound leads.
- Qualify potential opportunities.
- Effectively communicate Brandwatch product and industry knowledge.
- Maintain accurate records and reporting in Salesforce.com.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly performance metrics.
- Partner with the Demand Generation teams to align with our customer centric culture.
Successful SDRs possess the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Drive, coachability, intellectual curiosity, and ability to learn quickly.
- Motivation to improve their own skills and help drive team success.
- Ability to convey passion/enthusiasm for our platform.
- Bachelors degree and/or 1 year of full-time work in a professional setting.
- Experience in a customer or prospective customer facing role.
- 1 year of SaaS or Technology experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Outreach or other CRM tools.
- Experience working with social media and analytics software.
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.