Reveneer is seeking several motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our growing company and support our 50+ customer sales teams. Our SDRs on collaborative internal teams that are seamless, embedded extensions of our customers inside sales teams, quickly and efficiently generating sales pipeline and driving revenue for some of the hottest B2B companies on the market.
This is an entry-level position perfect for motivated professionals just starting out in their sales career, hungry, ambitious and ready to make an impact. Lack of selling experience is not a problem - Reveneers training and career development program is unmatched and perfectly equips our employees for success from day one and beyond.
What Youll Do
- Conduct research to identify potential new business prospects and pre-qualify leads of prospective customers to build a robust pipeline
- Identify key decision-makers, influencers and unique pain points at a prospective customer
- Conduct outbound phone and email outreach to engage prospects to educate them and generate genuine interest in our customers products and targeted value proposition
- Engage in productive conversations with prospects designed to discover sales opportunities
- Quickly and confidently establish rapport with prospective customers and decision-makers
- Gain commitments and schedule brief web-based product demos and meetings and other call-to-action activities
- Diligently log activity, data and insights into salesforce.com
- Collaborate and work closely with the customer sales team and account executives to identify, opportunities, solve problems and work towards success
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Collaborate internally with the Sales Development and Customer Success teams and support systems to ensure continued progress towards individual growth and development
- Use ingenuity and creativity to solve problems and identify solutions for customers
Who Were Looking For
You have a track record of consistently achieving goals and exceeding expectations. You roll up your sleeves and work tirelessly and independently to achieve results and are also a collaborative, productive team player. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelors degree
- 0-2 years professional experience (this is an entry-level position)
- Strong desire to learn and grow and advance in a sales career
- Recognized work ethic and unwavering desire to consistently exceed goals and achieve results; motivated, disciplined and driven
- Self-starter with a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade and confidently communicate with customers
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality Excellent written and verbal communication skills; impeccable phone presence
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills; knowledge of CRM tools like salesforce.com to manage sales pipeline activities a plus
- Previous experience in a sales position in a high-velocity sales environment a plus
- Collaborative, service-oriented team player with a positive attitude
Why Work at Reveneer?
Reveneer is a fast-growth sales enablement services company with a proven, precisely engineered process that delivers exceptional inside sales results to solve our customers unique sales challenges. We leverage thoughtfully built and rigorously trained teams, data-driven insights and our tech-enabled sales engine to kindle conversations, generate quality pipeline and drive revenue for our customers with unmatched speed and efficiency. Our teams work as an embedded extension of our customers own sales teams - partnering in their process, collaborating in their meetings and on decisions, operating in their CRM, tackling and solving problems together and bringing the ingenuity and energy needed to generate pipeline demand that transforms their business and spurs revenue growth.
We are passionate about attracting and retaining the type of people who are proud and enthusiastic about doing amazing work. Our team is collaborative, fun and engaging. We can get loud (and competitive!) at times, as we cheer each other on to deliver for our clients. Our training and development programs are designed to help our employees achieve success in a matter of days and support them as their sales and business development careers and goals progress. We believe in promoting from within wherever possible and support the advancement of all team members.
Reveneer offers competitive wages, employee stock options and a Best Place to Work suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with employer contributions, and many other perks. Our office is stocked with snacks, cold brew, games and music and we enjoy having fun together during regular office events and team outings.
Reveneer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
For more information, please visit www.reveneer.io