Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Seismic is looking for Sales Development Representative Interns! If youre working toward a career in software sales post grad, Seismic has an opportunity to introduce you to the fast paced, high energy world of sales. Were looking for hard working individuals with an academic focus on sales to join the Inside Sales machine for 10 weeks this summer.
What you will be doing:
- Work with a current Sales Development Representatives on the team to navigate and prospect organizations within their territory and vertical
- Build a pipeline using various sales strategies
- Maintain a high volume of outreach via phone, or personalized messaging
- Partner with Account Executives and Inside Sales Managers to strategize and fill pipeline
- Responsible for tracking and recording notes in Salesforce
- Not settle for average, always striving to exceed quota
- Help out other parts of the business as needed
What you bring to the team:
- A passion to learn sales
- High energy, enthusiasm and ambition to grow in your career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM (we use Salesforce)
- Currently working towards your Bachelors Degree
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.