Building Engines is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies serving the commercial real estate market. Based in the heart of Boston, our entrepreneurial and collaborative culture combines the best attributes of an established industry leader with the disruptive attitude of a startup.
As a Sales Development Representative, your role is to lay the foundation for Building Engines Sales by engaging with prospects and customers, helping them understand the value of Building Engines, and moving them forward in the sales process. As Building Engines' first point of contact, you play a key role in building the brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team, but the company as a whole. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately and take a crucial role in a rapidly growing company.
- Perform inbound calls, profiling and prospecting
- Diligently research prospect companies via websites, news sources, and CRM-documented activity
- Map decision making unit members’ challenges so both you and the Sales Account Executive can continuously build value around the Building Engines product
- Develop deep knowledge of the Commercial Real Estate industry, and major companies within region and nationally
- Collaborate effectively with marketing, field sales, account executives, sales engineering, client advocates and management
- Use Salesforce CRM to plan and document all activities
Desired Skills, Attributes & Experience
- Personable, outgoing and friendly with excellent active listening skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-applications
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM a plus
- 6mo-2 years inside sales or customer service-related calling experience in a B2B environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will comprise a base salary and bonus structure which will be based upon experience/performance
- Building Engines offers medical, dental, vision, 401k and unlimited vacation
When You Join Building Engines, You Will Be….
- A key contributor who will have a huge impact on the company. A key member of Building Engines’ Marketing and Sales Teams and your efforts will be essential to Building Engines’ continued success.
- Joining the fastest growing company in our industry and an organization that is a thought leader.