Come join the Wistia sales team! As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities through a combination of inbound and outbound leads. You will teach potential customers how to better leverage video to market and grow their business.
Wistia delivers a simple and easy-to-use solution to over 20,000 customers, including companies like Mailchimp, Casper, Zendesk and Shopify. But, weve only scratched the surface of our addressable market. We are looking for creative, curious and driven sales professionals to join our team and help more SMBs grow and engage their audience.
- Identify business opportunities through qualification of both inbound and outbound leads.
- Understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers by taking a consultative approach to selling.
- Provide high volume prospecting/qualification to generate qualified opportunities.
- Schedule online product demonstrations with members of the account executive team.
- Drive to meet and exceed performance goals.
- Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills. We give a lot of autonomy, but it requires people to be independent self-starters and disciplined about how they use their time.
- A genuine curiosity about people, their goals and their business challenges, and a desire to help them find the right solution.
- Enthusiasm to adapt, accept coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales teams strategy.
- Previous experience in sales or have a genuine interest in a sales career.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company were building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- While we're all fully remote for now, we're excited to eventually get back to our brand new office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park