Vecna Robotics is looking for an Sales Development Representative focused on new client discovery and responsible for developing and executing a relationship management plan to grow sales. This role will support the Sales team by building a pipeline of contacts within our targeted industries.
The Sales Development Representative role involves, not only cold-calling but sourcing new leads and engaging cold leads through innovative channels. As such, the ideal candidate has excellent communication and strategic thinking skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Sales Development Representative reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales. This is a fulltime role with benefits.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the outside sales team to identify and build strategic pipelines across the Vecna Robotics sales industries.
- Determine how to engage new and cold leads to secure industry relationships.
- Obtain competitive information during daily contacts and distribute as appropriate to develop sales leads.
- Partner with the Marketing team to create customer-focused content.
- Create proposals and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Capture leads and/or customer information and activity data into customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Implement findings from industry research to develop content and contacts.
What we are looking for:
- BS degree in business, engineering, communication, or related field.
- Exceptional presentation and technical writing skills.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Previous sales or call-center experience a plus.
- Strong interest in Warehouse, logistics or technology, previous related knowledge, or experience a plus.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.