About the Role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Validity, youll play a key role in prospecting new business for the company. In this role, you will have exploratory conversations with prospects, use your business acumen to identify how Validity can help a business grow and successfully position the Validity value proposition.
Validity is an industry and vendor-agnostic solution and virtually every business in North America that leverages CRM is a prospect. Validity employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the organization.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify prospects through calls, emails, and social media.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Support Validitys marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
- Manage and document activities, leads, opportunities, and accounts in Salesforce.
- Respond to inbound customer interest and develop leads to create opportunities.
- Prepare for and contribute to the strategic weekly account and trial status meetings.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- A track record of high achievement
- Previous successful sales experience against quota/sales objectives OR a strong desire to begin a software sales career
- Innate drive to be successful, love to win you want to win (and exceed!) measurable performance goals and find motivation in temporary setbacks.
- Always curious you know your buyer; their business and what Validity means to their success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented with a history of collaborating with peers and cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.