About the Role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for driving Validity market share to new business entities and channels. The SDR is an entrepreneur leading sales growth by prospecting and cultivating leads towards qualified opportunities. Validity is an industry and vendor-agnostic solution and virtually every business in North America that leverages CRM is a prospect. You will be positioned for growth within our team and have the industries best assets available for your success
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize SalesLoft to manage your territory and cadence.
- 75+ outbound phone calls each day.
- Touches via email and social networks.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media. We utilize industry best lead tools which increase conversion rates.
- Supporting Validitys marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
- Managing and documenting activities, leads, opportunities, and accounts in Salesforce.
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.).
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing leads to create opportunities.
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly account and trial status meetings.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- Passion for building relationships and cultivating partnerships.
- Persuasive and confident communication experience.
- Sales experience against quota/sales objectives.
- Prospecting experience.
- Social media and networking experience.
- CRM experience.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.