The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for driving Validity market share to new business entities and channels. The SDR is an entrepreneur leading sales growth by prospecting and cultivating leads towards qualified opportunities. Validity is an industry and vendor-agnostic solution and virtually every business in North America that leverages CRM is a prospect. You will be positioned for growth within our team and have the industries best assets available for your success.
We are currently looking for new team members on our Boston teams.
Validity was formed to bring confidence to customers who rely on data every day to run their business. As a global industry leader in data quality, our role is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to tackle the complexities of data administration and regain certainty with the integrity of their data assets.
Our Trust Platform is comprised of software services and solutions that help customers know where they stand with their data and enable an ongoing assessment and toolset to correct data issues. For over a decade, tens of thousands of administrators in over 20 countries across the world have trusted our products to regain integrity with their CRM data.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize SalesLoft to manage your territory and cadence.
- 75+ outbound phone calls each day.
- Touches via email and social networks.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media. We utilize industry best lead tools which increase conversion rates.
- Supporting Validitys marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
- Managing and documenting activities, leads, opportunities, and accounts in Salesforce.
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.).
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing leads to create opportunities.
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly account and trial status meetings.
- Passion for building relationships and cultivating partnerships.
- Persuasive and confident communication experience.
- Sales experience against quota / sales objectives.
- Prospecting experience.
- Social media and networking experience.
- CRM experience.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
More Jobs From