Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we dont plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately cant help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Trino (formerly PrestoSQL), the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
Are you a builder, doer, with a curious mind and hungry to make an impact?
We are looking for high performers who can marry Starburst Datas leading product offering with the right customer. Partnering with an all-star sales team that rolls up their sleeves at our fast-paced growth company, you should be inquisitive, and have some understanding of our offerings, while we give you the tools and mentorship to be the very best. You revel in the day to day details, all while understanding the big picture -- routing your sales efforts to Account Executives with ease. This is the ideal role for an entry-level candidate hungry to launch their career in software sales.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Introduce potential customers with a 35,000 foot view of Starburst Data
- Collaborate across sales and marketing to strategize and generate appointments for outbound prospecting growing our pipeline by offering market solutions
- Meticulously track and nurture your outbound activity
- Nimbly interact with potential customers through various points of contact including attending in person meetings, trainings, and trade shows with confidence and ease
Youre a great fit if:
- Pride yourself on your bedside manner with all levels of customers: in-person, on the phone, and in written form
- Have knowledge of workflow systems and related customer business process improvements
- Adeptly prioritize and reprioritize based on the evolving demands of other departments
- Know that Salesforce isnt just a building in San Francisco
- Thrive in the unknown and have a track record to prove it
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.