: Sales Development Representative
What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are the key not only to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly-empowered to drive Sales excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
Quick Base is looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDR) as we continue to build out the team. In this newly created position, we're looking for someone who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying outbound opportunities. The successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable and/or experienced in contacting and conversing with senior business executives and technical buyers. Most importantly, you must have a desire to compete and win. The BDR will act as the first contact for Quick Base prospects and customers on their journey of digital transformation. Successful SDR’s will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and work in a fast paced environment. This position offers growth and visibility across the entire organization.
- Identify top quality opportunities for our sales team through discovery and qualification of outbound leads
- Effectively deliver Quick Base value proposition to new prospects as well as existing customers
- Consistently reach daily goals of calls and emails per day
- Source new leads through creative outbound methods
- Ability to engage with different personas throughout different industries
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly pipeline goals
- Weekly call plans outlining how you will have success in your sales territory
- Partner with Inside Sales, Field Sales and Partner Sales
- Consistently deliver feedback to Marketing and Sales
- Identify net new logos in upper market segments.
- Identify opportunities for expansion within the customer base
- 1+ Years of sales or other relevant experience
- Familiarity with Sales Acceleration tools (Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.)
- Familiarity with Sales Intelligence tools (ZoomInfo, RainKing, etc.)
- Have formal or informal sales training
- Strong understanding of Sales process
- Ability to take direction and coaching to develop best practices
- Desire to start a career in software sales
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Strong presentation, communication, prioritization, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven team player and embrace a win together attitude
More Jobs From