Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to join a high performance sales team capable of making an impact? Poppulo is the leading provider of SaaS technology solutions for the Internal Communication sector. We are a fast-paced company that has an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture with the ambition of becoming the global leader in the field of Internal Communications. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
We are seeking a motivated and conscientious Sales Development Representative to support our US Sales Team. You will be responsible for being the first point of contact with Poppulo prospects. Whether inbound or outbound you will prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales ready opportunities. You will have to manage and overcome prospect objections and properly qualify a prospect and opportunity by directly engaging with them over the phone. This is a great opportunity to build the foundation for a solid and successful Sales career in a highly innovative market, working in an energetic team, oriented on development and overachieving results.
If youre ready to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment, and be exposed to strong sales and marketing efforts, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Research and evaluate target companies
- Identify high value contacts
- Generate demand by thoughtful email & phone call outreach
- Educate prospects on Poppulos software and business benefits
- Master sharing the business impact our solution delivers through email and conversations
- Support marketing efforts by following up on inbound leads and inquiries
- Actively identify, engage and qualify all potential sales leads using internal tools, industry insights and your own instincts, with the objective of driving them to a demo set with a senior salesperson.
- Generating insight through calling into existing users.
- Work closely with other SDRs, Senior Sales Executives, Key Account Directors and Marketing to improve and perfect our messaging
- Minimum of 2+ years prospecting experience in a B2B business
- Strong phone presence, and strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated success of reaching monthly and quarterly targets
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize your activities
- Capable of planning and carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction and with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- A high energy individual with the ability to learn quickly, always working hard and looking to challenge yourself to hit the next level of achievement
- Resilient with the mental toughness not to let the hard days get in the way of your success
- A competitive streak with a determined mind-set
- A focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Education to Bachelors Degree/Master's degree
- A Great Places to Work listed company so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package with commission based earnings
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, we are a fast growing, leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 800 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees.
Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Shell, Nike and Zurich.This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move.
We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
More Jobs From