LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
The Sales Development Representative Team is responsible for converting both inbound leads and outbound prospects into qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives. In order to achieve this, the SDR team establishes personal contact via phone, email and social media. Sales Development Representatives are the first point of contact between prospective customers and LeanIX, and it is their responsibility to introduce the product and understand the prospect's current business situation. SDR's are responsible for making calls, setting meetings, and being the face of the business for potential customers at the Enterprise-level.
- Identifying key contacts and target accounts through prospecting databases
- Achieving individual & team metrics through outbound prospecting efforts
- Ensuring quality of opportunities so they become forecasted pipeline
- Actively engaging in training program to gain expertise in LeanIXs product offering and competitive landscape
- Developing skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Working in a team environment with other Sales Development Reps
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience working in a professional setting
- Passion to build a sales career
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Team-based attitude
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.