Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative for our Lexington, MA office.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be aggressive and hungry to identify and develop leads on behalf of their teammates. They are motivated to learn in a very fast paced environment. This is accomplished through partnering with sales representatives and marketing to generate demand and determine prospect needs. Activities include target account prospecting, inbound lead qualification and outbound campaign marketing. The SDR will be instrumental in driving Imprivatas revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualify inbound lead, including inbound calls online chats and last interesting moments against established qualification criteria and SLAs and transfer discovery calls to ISR/ RSM as a Sales Accepted Lead (SAL) with objective of them converting to Sales Qualified Lead (SQL).
- Conduct outbound calling to accounts within assigned territories for prospecting, event recruitment and other activities.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company's CRM (SFDC) including contact records management and activity recording.
- Act as the front line- knowledge and communication of all Imprivata sponsored events, promotions and external communications. Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Utilizing SFDC, maintain level of metrics to meet activity goals (call volume, email campaigns, product, etc.)
- Handle leads in a timely manner within SLA commitments
- Conversion rate of 50% or greater from SAL to SQL
- Bachelor's degree desired
- One to five years of B2B prospecting experience preferably in healthcare IT security
- Strong time management, organization and decision making skills are critical Flexibility, adaptability and self- motivation are essential a whatever it-takes mentality is required
- Able to perform prospect and account research to prepare for calls
- Discipline to maintain high call volume
- Experience with SFDC preferred
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From