EditShare is in the midst of a large growth phase. To support this growth and reporting to the VP of Sales, Americas, you will identify, qualify, nurture and convert leads within our core market segments. You will receive leads from Marketing and work with Regional Sales Managers to ensure proper qualification.
Problems You’ll Solve
- Immediately identify and contact decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Within the first three months, you will outline an action plan to move Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Book 2-3 meetings per week within your first 3 months, escalating to 6 per week at 6 months and 10 per week at 12 months+
- Within the first 6 months, create a process to deliver qualified opportunities to Regional Sales Managers.
- Ensure follow up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Within the first 6-9 months, penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base to achieve 60% conversion of leads into sales.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to calibrate strategic sales approach.
- On an ongoing basis, maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects. Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
What We’re Looking For
Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive. Has an intuitive sense for when to reach out to customers, prospects, and other key stakeholders to keep opportunities alive and solve little problems before they become big ones.
Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
Persistence: This position comes with some level of rejection daily. To be successful you will need to demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress. Goals for a SDR are sometimes difficult so you will be driven but balance that with the ability to push on despite the pressure of hitting goals
How We Work
At EditShare, our culture is driven by a shared respect for our customers, our people and our products. We are passionate about our Core Values and believe they empower us to innovate and solve complex problems. We expect all employees to own culture and live by the values.
- Customer Empathy: We listen first. We believe this allows us to understand the context of the story and respond rapidly with innovative solutions.
- Humility: We recognize that we are stronger as the sum of our parts and respect the value of each individual contribution. We have the courage to do the hard work and learn along the way.
- Dig Deep: We have the curiosity to ask questions until we understand and the integrity to follow through on hard discussions.
- All Around Players: We are all willing and able to step in and play any position. We all own the problem and are willing to quarterback a solution.
- Win Together: We are happy when our customers and our teams succeed. We practice honest communication and respectfully work together to solve complex problems.
EditShare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.