We’re looking for ambitious, self-starters to join our Sales Development (SDR) team. As an SDR, you’ll be paired with a member of our growing sales team and will be responsible for initiating sales cycles within your defined territory while you learn to master the fundamentals and steps across our entire sales cycle.
Some things you should know about us: We have incredible technology and we’re adding new customers every day (and new employees every week) on our quest to solidify and expand our position as the premier Cloud Service Management leader under VMware. As one of the “Best Places to Work” in Boston, we value transparency, community, innovation and excellence – and we have an amazing group of people working out of our headquarters in Boston, right near South Station.
Do you want to be on the front lines? Are you extremely driven and looking to position yourself for excellent opportunities for career advancement and high earnings within a growing market leading tech company? Do you want to be the best at whatever you do and love competition just as much as learning from others and joining in on our fun, inclusive, casual culture? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Conduct territory research to identify key accounts and stakeholders
- Generate meetings through phone, email, and social media activities
- Master and deliver our company value proposition and differentiation points
- Demonstrate the CloudHealth platform to prospective buyers
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce
- Schedule and lead meetings using GoToMeeting, Skype, and/or Google Hangouts
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, meet-ups, and local trade shows to keep current with technology and expand the CloudHealth Technologies network
- A college degree or relevant work experience
- A drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Critical problem solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections
- The ability to be coached and mentored
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies