What is The Deal:
ClearCompany is a Boston, Fort Collins, and San Francisco-based provider of cloud-based software and the industry innovator in Integrated Talent Management - crushing Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Goals and Performance Management. We are expanding our sales team (rapidly) to generate even more demand for our software!
We're looking for someone who is highly energetic and wants to revolutionize a previously staid industry, while thoroughly enjoying a relaxed office atmosphere, celebratory gifs, and choosing craft beer for the office taps. After consecutive years of high double-digit growth, ClearCompany is delivering an entirely new line of high-demand products, along with a long list of proven products, to the marketplace and we want to tell the world.
As the front-line of our sales organization, you will be responsible for executing on ClearCompany's lead generation strategy. This role operates as a business consultant and will provide you with the opportunity to learn the talent management business, our customers, and our SaaS offering.
What We Want You To Do:
- Drive ClearCompany revenue through managing and converting inbound leads to opportunities
- Qualify prospects' budgetary information, authority, needs, and timeline
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and chat
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure lead efficiency
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify and develop additional leads
- Educate prospects on ClearCompany's Talent Management Platform
What We Want You To Be:
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, online meeting, etc)
- A graduate of a 4-year university
What Would Be Even Better:
- Experience selling something
- Experience using Salesforce.com
ClearCompany is a Boston, San Francisco, and Fort Collins-based provider of cloud-based talent software used by over 2000 companies across the US. As a small/startup company, ClearCompany provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a practical, results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 11th consecutive year of double-digit growth, ClearCompany delivers a robust product line and business model with proven success in the market.
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.
More Jobs From