Sales Development Representative
ChaosSearch is a well-funded startup that signed a new $40M round of funding in late 2020. Our mission is to enable every organization to have fast and easy access to data. Our cloud-built Data Lake engine delivers instant elasticity and unlimited scale, secure data access and disruptive pricing for Log and BI analytics.
Last year was a record breaking year for ChaosSearch. We tripled our customer base, increased revenue close to 8X, launched ChaosSearch 2.0 and ended the year with a $40 Million Series B financing round. We are building on this success and adding to our team in 2021. The time to join couldnt be better.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be a part of a growing, dynamic team of SDRs responsible for identifying, engaging and converting new prospects into opportunities.
The SDR will report to the Director, Sales Business Development. This role will be responsible for engaging and activating prospective customers, following a proven methodology that will be deployed across the team.
This role will also be collaborating with members of the marketing team to ensure a successful integrated marketing approach. The role will also work collaboratively with our Sales team members directly to meet revenue and customer goals.
- Work directly with Enterprise & Large Enterprise Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within the ChaosSearch key prospect account base
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Partner with the sales team by qualifying and setting qualified meetings and web demonstrations of our cloud data platform with prospects
- Provide a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product advocate and embrace ChaosSearch selling methodologies
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- 1+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Interest in pursuing a career in sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Experience in using SF.com, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other marketing automation tools
- Customer-first approach to engagement
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelors degree required
The successful candidate must bring intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team.
- Smart and dynamic individual with outstanding communication skills and balanced ego
- Unquestionable integrity
- Natural intellectual curiosity
- Team-oriented. Focused on whats right for the business, not whats right for the individual or function: ability to build deep relationships and earn the respect of other teams
- Organizational tolerance: ability to work with ambiguity and constant change
- Strong, decisive, and action-oriented leadership style; ability to make, communicate, and assume accountability for timely decisions
- Ability to get to the heart of issues rapidly and to act decisively
- Creates strong morale, good spirit in his/her team and brings fun to the workplace, shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue
Headquartered in Boston, we are conveniently located across the street from TD Garden -- a 60 second walk from North Station and the Orange Line. Besides excellent benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package, career growth, and a hybrid working model. Our culture has been described as a we culture. Were a team building an amazing, successful product and company.
At ChaosSearch, we are committed to building and fostering a culture where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to create a better experience for everyone. However you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work each day.