Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
Brightcove is looking for an exceptional person to join our Sales Development team and work directly with leading brands around the world to help them accomplish their goals. You will play an integral role in an organization that is building products and online services that promise to transform the way these leading global brands engage with their customers through video. This team is responsible for feeding the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads for the Account Executive and Field Sales teams.
The ideal Sales Development Representative candidate will become an expert in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads, some of the most important components of the sales process. This role is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a fast-paced sales environment in a growing SaaS company with an enormous opportunity for career growth.
- Qualify and nurture sales leads generated via cold calling and inbound channels such as the Web, trial system, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Make initial sales contact to identify account decision-makers, understand the prospects business needs and make recommendations for next steps
- Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the appropriate sales team - Partner with inside and field sales reps to develop a target list of accounts to penetrate on a quarterly basis in support of the business plan
- Effectively utilize our lead management system as well as documentation and tracking processes
- Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of Brightcoves products/services and competitive differences
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual metrics
- Successful inside sales or customer facing experience, 1+ years of experience
- Customer centric personality, drive to deliver
- Strong phone presence and written communication skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be highly self-motivated, curious, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS degree
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19, but this role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, in Fort Point harbor. The office has an open working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From