We are looking for Sales Development Representatives across all sales segments within our Sales division. Your job will be to help strategically generate leads for Sales Executives to help grow our pipeline. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are an action oriented individual who is able to shift on the fly based on changing needs or priorities . You are a continuous learner who enjoys keeping up to date with trends happening in the industry to help guide your work. You are comfortable taking on the unknown but also sharing your opinions and recommendations when working to find a solution.
The Team: We have several Sales Development Representative teams across all sales segments: Independent Medical Group Sales, Community Hospital Sales, and National Health Systems. Each team is responsible for partnering with a specific segment of Sales Executives to help source new opportunities and strategically bring prospects into market. These teams are essential to helping grow the sales pipeline.
- Articulate athenahealths value to potential prospects via various outlets, including phone and online
- Leverage internal and external resources to generate new leads while tracking all outreach in Salesforce
- Develop and implement new and creative outreach strategies to help penetrate market
- Bachelors degree required
- 1+ years of sales experience in a corporate or client facing environment required
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably salesforce
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accesible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.