Our Boston office is looking for an entrepreneurial person to join our sales team who knows how to take control and manage all parts of the sales funnel. As part of the DipTeam (pun intended) you will be responsible for shaping the direction and overall growth strategy nationwide and leading it to success. Let's help nonprofits learn all about DipJar and get them raising more money!
In this role you will be communicating with inbound leads who most likely don’t know what they need or are hesitant to take the next step. You will work to establish strong relationships with each prospect through consistent and collaborative contact.
A Bit About DipJar
DipJar is a hardware solution geared towards nonprofits to collect more donations from credit and debit cards. We are changing the way charities hold events and raise money.
Our office is currently near South Station, and we are moving near the State Street T stop.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Educating new leads about DipJar
- Building relationships with new and existing leads
- Maintaining our CRM
- Communicating product feedback from the customer to our product team
- Working closely with different teams in the company
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
- Exceptionally strong communicator: clear, persuasive, motivating and trustworthy
- Positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational with the ability to juggle several tasks at once
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable on the phone
Highlights of Benefits:
- Annual base salary with quarterly bonuses
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
- Standard healthcare
- Included meal plan
- And many more!