Office Tour Photos
Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As aCustomer Service & Sales Leadership Recruiter you will be responsible for recruiting Nationwide on Senior Leadership positions to support our award-winning Customer Service & Sales teams. This position is based in Boston, MA.
What You'll Do
- Act as a partner, consultant, and adviser to senior management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Conduct research to map target companies and the right candidates for Wayfair
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Lead stakeholder update meetings with the Wayfair the executive team on active searches and providing pipeline metrics, target lists, recruiting activity, search strategy and talent assessment
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience by providing a white-glove interview process with thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
What You'll Need
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience in a Recruiting role in either an executive search firm or corporate environment preferred.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, demanding environment
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From