iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture, backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
- Responsible for the controls and risk assessments of the companys technology network, both internally and externally facing systems & networks.
- Identifying the weaknesses in systems & networks and creating an action plan to prevent security breaches in the technology.
- Planning and execution of audit procedures and the creation of audit reports though on-demand or schedule-based channels.
- Using specialized software to perform penetration and vulnerability tests against internal and external networks and systems, and producing reports & recommendations from the results.
- Conduct audits and prepare reports based on reviews of systems, applications, networks, and IT processes.
- Ensure industry best-practices are being followed to meet company compliance needs including, but not limited to, ISO 9001 & 27001.
- Build, develop, and implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform security gap analysis reviews on systems and networks.
- Act as company SME (Subject Matter Expert) for IT auditing and related analytics that the business will then review & adopt for continuous auditing.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in the IT auditing field.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working with computer systems and network technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office as it relates to Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and SQL (and related databases).
- Solid communication skills to not only understand technical jargon, but to translate technical jargon into business-related decisions for key stakeholders and give presentations to IT & Senior Management.
- Ability to teach, as much of information technology is learned on the job and requires imparting knowledge to others in the company work environment.
- Have a high absorption rate for understanding new technologies.
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality documentation & reports for IT & Senior Management and clients.
- Experience with multiple technical fields such as Windows, Linux/Unix, WAN/LAN networking, TCP/IP, security protocols, and related software applications.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-drive orientation and attitude.
- Ability to effectively time-manage all projects & tasks and work under minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Certifications & Degrees
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Systems, Accounting, or Business.
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Casual dress attire
- Free onsite gym membership
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From