About The Team
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our sales organization. Were passionate about helping small businesses succeed while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an all-in-one property management software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
What You'll Do
If you are looking to progress your sales career with an incredible Boston-based SaaS company that is growing quickly and truly cares about your career progression, youve come to the right place. Our sales consultants thrive in a fast-paced environment that is committed to helping you be successful.
- Committment to using good judgment
- Sales experience is required
- Experience selling SaaS-based solutions is preferred
- Prospecting experience a plus
- A history of over achievement
- A strong desire to help customers be successful
- Experience selling business applications preferred
- Experience with small business preferred
- An intellectual curiosity that inspires interest in product capabilities and domain knowledge
Our commitment to you:
- Organizational support to help you become a product expert
- A servant leadership culture focused on helping you develop and progress as a sales professional
- A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
What We Offer
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.