Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Sales Associate for our Lexington, MA office.
The Sales Associate will be aligned to geographic region and aligned with the regions RSMs. The Sales Associate will responsible for the proactive and reactive management and support of our customers and prospects business requirements. This role will team with the field based regional sales manager (RSM) and will also support customer transactions in our names accounts when needed. In addition to identifying and processing add-on transactions, the Sales Associate will be responsible for identifying Sales Accepted leads within their assigned RSMs account base and passing sales qualified leads over to the RSM. The Sales Associate must be motivated to learn in a very fast paced environment. This is accomplished through partnering with sales representatives and marketing to generate demand and determine customer needs. Activities include assigned account prospecting, inbound lead qualification and executing add-on transactions. The Sales Associate will be instrumental in driving Imprivatas revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualify inbound lead, including inbound calls, on-line chats, and last interesting moments against established criteria for existing and defined assigned accounts.
- Conduct outbound calling to defined assigned RSMs accounts to identify new, add-on and expansion opportunities.
- Manage full sales cycle for add-on transactions including qualification, opportunity creation in SFDC, Quote creation, pipeline management and order fulfillment at the request of the RSM.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company's CRM (SFDC) including contact records management and activity recording.
- Act as the front line- knowledge and communication of all Imprivata sponsored events, promotions and external communications. Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Utilizing SFDC, maintain level of metrics to meet activity goals (call volume, email campaigns, product, etc.)
- Handle leads in a timely manner within SLA commitments
- Identify expansion opportunities within defined assigned accounts and pass SQL to ISR or RSM.
- Team with RSM to assist in processing add-on transactions in RSM named accounts as needed.
- Bachelor's degree desired
- 2 - 5 years of B2B prospecting/ closing experience preferably in healthcare IT security
- Ability to work in a team selling model
- Strong time management, organization and decision making skills are critical Flexibility, adaptability and self- motivation are essential a whateverit-takes mentality is required
- Able to perform prospect and account research to prepare for calls
- Discipline to maintain high call volume
- Experience with SFDC preferred
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From