Office Tour Photos
EF Educational Tours
Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Seriously are you?
Be challenged and supported in a one-of-a-kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of an organization that is shaping the global perspective of the next generation.
As a Sales Associate within Educational Tours, you will play an integral role in supporting one of our sales teams. In this administrative and customer-facing position, you will be responsible for assisting our sales staff in the creation of sales tools and documents which will be used directly by our customers. Without missing a beat, you will be involved with many projects at a time. For example, we will rely on you to be proactive in ensuring all travelers payments are up to date and come up with new ways to keep them on track. As a Sales Associate, your quality is impeccable and you never get discouraged if we need your expertise at the drop of a hat. You love to work furiously in PowerPoint, Excel and Word but also enjoy speaking with customers to help problem solve. You love to share your ideas and are always thinking about how to do things faster and better. Your role will be as big as you can grow it.
Who you are
- You are a self-starter and fast learner who loves to problem solve
- You are deadline oriented, project based and have the ability to multi-task
- You are dynamic, task-oriented, and have unmatched attention to detail
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You love driving projects through to completion
- Creativity drives you you can take an idea and develop a process around it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
Who we are
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative not a cubicle in sight
- Were global we have offices and schools in over 100 countries
- Dedicated we really do believe in work hard play hard
- Were dedicated to the professional development of our staff
More Jobs From