Sales Team Coordinator
EF Educational Tours
Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Seriously are you?
Be challenged and supported in a one-of-a-kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of an organization that is shaping the global perspective of the next generation.
Who we are
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative not a cubicle in sight
- Were global we have offices and schools in over 100 countries
- Dedicated we really do believe in work hard play hard
Who you are
- You are dynamic, task-oriented, and have unmatched attention to detail
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You love driving projects through to completion
- You are a whiz with technology and know you can figure anything out
- Creativity drives you you can take an idea and develop a process around it
- You love speaking with customers
- When you see CTRL+C and CTRL+V you say yep, thats me
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
As a Sales Associate with EF Educational Tours, you will play an integral role in supporting our sales team. In this administrative and customer facing position, you will be responsible for assisting our sales staff in the creation of sales tools and documents which will be used directly by our customers. Without missing a beat, you will be involved with many projects at a time. For example, we will rely on you to be proactive in ensuring all travelers payments are up to date and come up with new ways to keep them on track. As a Sales Associate, your quality is impeccable and you never get discouraged if we need your expertise at the drop of a hat. You love to work furiously in PowerPoint, Excel and Word but also enjoy speaking with customers to help problem solve. You love to share your ideas and are always thinking about how to do things faster and better. Your role will be as big as you can grow it.
A little about EF
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com