Sales Analytics Manager
Carbon Blacks Sales & Marketing Analytics team is looking for a passionate and driven Sales Analytics Manager with proven experience driving organizational change through rigorous data analysis. Interfacing with sales leadership, this role will provide critical insights to drive performance and accelerate revenue.
Join a dynamic team that is helping to transform business decisions and processes with actionable insights gained from meaningful research, analysis and measurement of the Go-to-Market organization.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with Sales leadership to deliver effective analytics, share insights, and influence alignment on critical efforts to improve performance
- Perform deep dive analyses to support goal achievement, revenue acceleration, and drive achievement to strategies
- Manage the reporting and analytics cadence with the Americas Field organization
- Spearhead the development of insight-driven tools & dashboards and provide ongoing support regarding functionality and data-integrity
- Craft data stories through presentations, written summaries, and data visualizations that accurately outline problem statements and provide actionable and unbiased intelligence and recommendations
- Translate business objectives into functional data requirements and balance them with technical feasibility, recommending changes in development, maintenance and platform standards as necessary
What Youll Bring:
- 5 - 7 years experience in roles combining business analytics and business intelligence
- Solution focused, sharp business judgment, and detail-oriented to ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Attentive listener and compelling influencer who is adaptable to change and open to learning new skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, advanced modeling, creating charts/graphs)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or analytics related subjects
Bonus Points for:
- Sales analytics and strategy experience
- BI development and database systems knowledge such as Qlik and PowerBI
- SQL and/or experience with scripting languages such as R, Python or equivalent
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe fromcyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.