Office Tour Photos
Sales & Admissions Coordinator
EF International Language Campuses (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, USA
We are looking for a self-starter with the right killer instinct to join our sales team and meet ambitious goals. Our sellers are language-learning evangelists. They believe in their product, they are proud to sell it, and they are competitive when they do it.
We offer students all over the US the opportunity to learn a new language and expand their horizons through awesome immersive experiences. We need your to help to show potential customers how unique and valuable our courses are.
If your idea of fun involves helping students become customers and changing their lives, we would like to get to know you. You will be part of a quality oriented multi-skilled sales team that believes that nothing is impossible. If you like bringing results, you would like to start an international career and you are passionate about education and traveling, apply!
We currently seek a sales professional who is dedicated to our mission of the importance of learning a language and to prospecting on a daily basis. Success will only come to someone who is self-driven, smart, organized, motivated, and can demonstrate a proven track record of finding and developing sales opportunities.
- Drive sales through database and lead management.
- Develop and execute long-term sales strategy.
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Maintain a daily high volume of outbound calls to potential customers.
- Work as a team-player to best respond to customer needs.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations.
- Be eager to take the lead, and use all the tools at your disposal to help our customers travel on a language course abroad.
- Develop and promote relationship building activities, including fairs and exhibitions.
- Flexibility to work weekly Pacific Standard Time shifts and monthly weekend coverage. Extra hours as needed.
- Reach and exceed sales goals.
- Bachelors Degree
- Sales oriented and target driven with 1-2 years of work experience in sales or recruitment
- Goal oriented
- Competitive team spirit
- Creative with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated and ambitious, strong ability to manage and complete projects with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Travel to meet prospective students throughout the year
- Study abroad and previous sales experience is preferred
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Great vacation time - 3 weeks to start, 4 weeks year two
- Opportunities to travel abroad
EF International Language Campuses offers flexible language courses abroad, in some of the worlds most exciting cities. Study anywhere from 2-52 weeks and learn more, faster with EF. www.ef.edu/language
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From