Cultural Care Au Pair
Location: Cambridge, MA
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
Cultural Care Au Pair is seeking an organized and determined Sales to manage lead distribution and support our regional sales teams. This role is a great entry in to the world of Cultural Care, and offers exciting potential career advancement for the right candidate.
About Cultural Care
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host familiesproviding meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
Who are you?
- You make sure you have all the information before making a decision.
- You know nothing is impossible and are not afraid to prove it.
- You are comfortable with repetitive day to day with smaller projects on the side.
- You are a team player who loves to collaborate with the people around you.
- You have high attention to detail the smallest thing doesnt get past you.
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you.
- You are comfortable connecting quickly with families about our program over the phone.
- You are a confident communicator.
- Distribute leads in Salesforce to teams based on company sales guidelines
- Create and organize tasks for staff based on company guidelines
- Monitor follow-up on leads distributed to staff to ensure quality and consistency
- Act as point person between in-house sales team and field staff
- Manage the general sales support inbox by responding to customers in a timely manner
- Connect with customers on calls who are considering inviting an au pair into their home in a timely and personable manner
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelors degree
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of task and pipeline management in salesforce
- Ability to seamlessly work between multiple accounts and databases
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness, maximizer with a high attention to detail
- Polished, professional speaking and writing skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a positive and upbeat demeanor
- Prior sales experience is a plus
A few of our benefits & perks:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Complimentary in-house language classes, fitness classes, community service groups, and various other EF activities
Cultural Care Au Pairis associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visitwww.careers.ef.com