Ruby on Rails Developer
Some Challenges You’ll TackleCurious about current projects? Here are some of the challenges that drive development for the Platform team: - What tools can we expose to give businesses new ways to excite and reward their customers? - What partners might want to build on top of our platform and how can we make sure our API supports their needs? - To support international clients, what sorts of changes do we need to make to our system? - We’re in a period of very rapid growth - what do we need to do to make sure that our systems hold up? - We generate a ton of data - what sort of interesting things can we do with it?
You Should Have
- You have 2+ years professional software development experience with a modern web framework like Django or Rails.
- You are a team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- You are a continuous learner and love taking on new challenges.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or ample real-world experience.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexable PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.