As a Robotics Software Engineer on our Simulator Team, you will have an important hand in developing the next generation of robots that will live in millions of homes across the world. If you have a passion for robotics and innovation, wed like to hear from you.
What you will do
- Design, implement and deliver solutions to our cloud based robotics simulation environment
- Solve complex problems with elegant solutions. Apply judgment and experience to balance trade-offs between competing interests
- Play a significant role in educating the Research and Development team on best practices for integrating simulations into software development and testing
- Passion for robotics and automation. Experience working in continuous integration and/or simulation environments
- Solid experience with software build and delivery process, particularly with use of cloud-based services
- Experience with Python test automation and frameworks
- Solid understanding and experience in design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Familiarity with Linux and Gazebo simulations using ROS
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred
Why should you take the job
iRobot develops best-in-class technologies to deliver easy-to-use, effective, and intelligent products. iRobot changed the way people clean with the Roomba robot vacuum and Braava family of mopping robots. Now iRobot is reinventing lawn care with the Terra robot mower.
Come join a company full of creative and friendly individuals working together to make the impossible possible.