This position is located in our Lexington, MA headquarters. We are looking for an individual with in-depth knowledge and demonstrated experience in robotic perception. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience both researching and developing robotic perception technologies. This role will build real perception systems for real robots to deliver value for commercial customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Background equivalent to M.S. degree.
- Proficient in perception technologies such as computer vision, 3D point cloud processing and interpretation, or learning.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
- Ability to synthesize approaches to problems from new or existing techniques.
- Development experience in C++ and Python.
- Working experience in Linux with an understanding of both concurrency and architecture.
- Good code habits including version control and testing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Must be able to take on multiple roles.
- Ph.D. in Computer Vision
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Work outside of an academic lab setting.
- An affinity for puzzles.
More Jobs From