A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
The Risk Adjustment Operations Specialist is a key part of Devoteds risk adjustment team whose role is to ensure the complete and accurate documentation of the risk borne by Devoted Health Plans. This position provides administrative and project management support to all functions within the risk adjustment program, which includes interaction with all levels of healthcare staff as well as external business and clinical stakeholders. This role may require some domestic travel to support risk adjustment leadership with provider network initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and management of data collection and submission processes including error correction, deletion and resubmission
- Manages vendor relationships and provide ongoing administrative support and project management related to vendor operations.
- Assist risk adjustment leadership team by making recommendations for process improvements to further enhance complete and accurate reporting of risk adjustment data.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of risk adjustment reporting by working with risk adjustment data analysts as well as product and data science teams.
- Handle other related duties as required or assigned, including administrative support of provider education and training.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Degree preferred
- 3+ years healthcare industry experience with a health plan
- Knowledge of risk adjustment preferred but not required
- Experience with ICD10 CM preferred but not required
Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From