Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
As part of the iRobot Product Supply Team, the Reverse Logistics Manager is responsible for managing Reverse Logistics Operations for the Americas region, ensuring a unified after sales strategy and excellent after sale experience for iRobot customers. The manager will control the flow of all after sale product through the management of outsourced vendors. Included within the existing portfolio of after sale responsibilities are processing and data collection of retail & consumer returns, in warranty repairs, refurbishment and controlled product recycling. The manager will monitor contract KPIs while striving for continued improvements in service excellence and quality. This individual must collaborate cross functionally to improve the customer experience and foster the iRobot brand.
- Seek to maximize customer value, contribute to gross margin and minimize warranty and operating costs.
- Returns processing, system transactions and reconciliation. Ensure appropriate credit amounts and retailer compliance with all return policies.
- Coordination of and schedule adherence for all refurbished products to align supply to the demand plan.
- Lead the in-warranty repair program. Provide excellent customer experience through quick turn around time, quality control and data collection. Provide value to both iRobot and customer.
- Vet and validate scrap vendors to ensure reputability, environmental responsibility and market control of iRobot after sale product.
- Responsible for partnering with Logistics, Sales, Customer Service, Product Management and Quality teams to align requirements and drive the evolution of the Reverse Logistics program. Identify and maintain strong relationships with key partners, contributors and stakeholders.
- Drive continuous product improvements through the collection and analysis of related return and repair data, in close collaboration with the quality team.
- Develop operational and process standards for all reverse logistics programs. Identify and resolve issues with product, process and documentation as required. Performance management and reporting.
- Champion of customer satisfaction in support of warranty and repair operations.
- Lead ongoing training at vendor for all reverse logistics programs: returns, repairs and refurbishment.
- Provide forecasting insight for spare parts and related components for refurbishment and repair.
- Ensure transparent, structured and concise communication to management.
- Be supportive of colleagues throughout the Company, encouraging and developing a “can do” team environment, demonstrating integrity, passion, flexibility, determination and leading by example.
- A relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- 7-10 years of reverse logistics experience with solid business acumen and knowledge of consumer products;
- Prior demonstrated success in leadership, implementation, improvement programs and change management
- Ability to develop strong relationships with suppliers and partners
- Experience of developing and delivering training and improvement strategies and convert into tactical plans, delivering results
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
- Technology savvy in general, proficiency with MSOffice (Word, PPT, Excel), experience utilizing ERP systems, Tableau experience a plus
- Excellent negotiation, persuasiveness and overall verbal and written communication skills
- Strong medium- and long-term forward planning, organizational, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills.
- Passionate, customer focused approach, driven by high customer satisfaction levels.
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Travel Required: up to 30%
More Jobs From