Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Revenue Staff Accountant for our Lexington, MA office.
As a member of the Revenue Team, assist in processing and reviewing sales orders and customer invoicing. Must be able to multitask and adjust to changing requirements. Act as first point of contact for administrative support and makes decisions with minimal supervision. Identify areas to improve the current processes and present potential areas of improvement. You will also assist in the processing and review of revenue including reconciling balance sheet and income accounts.. This person will work cross functionally with Sales Operations,, Operations, and Renewals, as well as other related areas as needed. The Revenue Staff Accountant position will primarily provide support to the Revenue Accounting Manager as well as other areas as needed in carrying out their responsibilities within the Finance group. . This position requires solid skills in financial accounting, reporting, audit, and compliance and the ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced technology environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process customer orders within NetSuite submitted by Sales Operations through SalesForce/Boomi
- Complete customer invoices and provide to Accounts Receivable for delivery
- Verify accuracy and completeness of orders as well as adherence to established company policies
- Proactively research questions and issues relating to orders and follow up as necessary
- Interact with sales, legal, professional services, accounting and other areas to ensure identification and documentation of all revenue recognition related matters
- Review and post customer invoices
- Prepare account reconciliations for revenue, deferred revenue and deferred costs
- Prepare all monthly, quarterly and year end close information and respond to all audit requests
- Reconcile bookings, billings and revenue
- Special projects
- Prepare and review Stand-alone selling price/VSOE analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Work experience of 1 to 3 years or recent graduate with solid internship experience
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including high proficientcy in Excel(e.g., Excel formulas, V-lookups, pivot tables)
- Extremely detail oriented, problem solver, and takes accountability for work performed
- Professional self-starter, able to work independently, and has strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with others
- Willingness to take on more responsibilities as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and personal judgment
- Experience with ERP systems, NetSuite and SalesForce a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups
More Jobs From