Revenue Ops Analyst
At some point youve probably attended a meeting, scheduled a meeting or missed a meeting. Maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone. Then your meeting room gets stolen or you can't find one big enough for your team. Finding space and time to communicate can be so painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people, and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter, and Bumble) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
After raising $20 million in Series B funding, we're growing quickly (2x in 2019), which created the need for our business operations team to improve and scale go-to-market discussions. We are looking for a Senior Revenue Analyst to partner with sales, marketing, and customer experience team to support the entire customer lifecycle. If you consider yourself smart, have a drive for results, proven track record and are not shy to challenge the status quo -- we want you!
Work youll be responsible for:
- Owning analytics across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success and Product teams and build solutions drive models
- Developing predictive models to help build quantifiable metrics for each department
- Analyzing revenue and financial data to give the business a regular heartbeat of insights
- Managing various reports, dashboards, and analytics across all cross-functional teams to enhance revenue growth roadmaps
- Becoming the central point of contact for all things data across the organization
- Leading revenue planning process during the budget season, setting quota, variance liquidation and building various quantitative models
- Identifying stories through reading data - managing bottlenecks and run audit trails to drive performance and process
- Building complex dashboards and reports using BI Tools (Looker/Tableau)
- Handling multiple priorities and manage projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Collaborative. You enjoy partnering with various team to drive analytics on business trends through multiple systems.
- Adaptable. You are able to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and love a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical. Youre passionate about using and understanding data to problem-solve.
- Articulate. You are able to communicate and simplify complex data into sensible business solutions
Experience you already have:
- 5-7 years of experience in sales operations, finance, quant teams and/or management consulting -- preferably in a high growth SaaS environment
- A Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics Required. Master degree is a plus
- Advanced user of BI tools like Looker or Tableau
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Competency with relational databases and SQL queries (not required but a plus)
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.