Mimecast is seeking a passionate and results-driven Global Revenue Operations Manager to support the growth of our global strategic Revenue Operations functions. In this role you will oversee all quote-to-cash (QTC) processes and cycles, develop and implement improved processes, with the objective of driving efficiency and effectiveness across the org, and collaborate with cross-functional teams globally. The ideal candidate has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, is detail-oriented, and will bring a strategic mind-set and technical skills to the function and to the org. The right candidate will have an expertise of revenue recognition accounting and operations.
- Support and be an advocate for regional operations teams as they optimize their processes
- Design and assist in the implementation of a new ERP system and oversee functional testing
- Partner with Technical Accounting on M&A activities including integration of the QTC process of acquired businesses into Mimecast
- Support and drive continuous improvement of QTC accounting system and associated processes from order entry to cash collection
- Provide Senior Management with financial reporting information and operational support
- Prepare and review periodic studies (ex. stand-alone selling price, customer benefit period)
- Manage (QTC)controls for SOX compliance across international regions
- Assist in the development of go-to-market strategies for new products and their associated revenue attributes
- Assist with UAT for new systems, product packages and campaigns
- Partner and collaborate with Sales operations, Services, Legal, Technical Accounting and Commercial Finance teams to develop deal structures which accomplish customer objectives while yielding desired economic and accounting outcomes for Mimecast
- Review and document complex, multi-element sales contracts to support compliance with applicable authoritative literature, including preparation of journal entries where required
- Undergraduate degree (preferred focus in accounting or concentration in business)
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- 5+ years of revenue recognition (ASC606) experience
- CPA preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, SFDC or similar main-stream ERP and CRM systems
- ERP implementation and M&A integration
- Impressive organizational skills with strong-attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Strong Team player with ability to facilite and own cross-functional collaboration with individuals of all levels of the organization
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000 or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.