Mimecast is seeking a motivated Global Revenue Operations Manager to be part of our Global Finance Team, working directly under our Global Revenue Controller to assist in the oversight of all quote-to-cash (QTC) processes and cycles, as well as special projects. To be successful at Mimecast you must be able to partner with multiple teams across the company. In addition, you must be detail oriented, a fast learner and be able to demonstrate knowledge of revenue recognition accounting and operations and how they apply to our environment at Mimecast.
- Work with Sales operations, Services, Legal, Technical Accounting and Commercial Finance teams to develop deal structures which accomplish customer objectives while yielding desired economic and accounting outcomes for Mimecast
- Review and document complex, multi-element sales contracts to support compliance with applicable authoritative literature, including preparation of journal entries where required
- Support and be an advocate for regional operations teams as they optimize their processes
- Manage (QTC)controls for SOX compliance across several international regions
- Provide Senior Management with financial reporting information and operational support
- Prepare and review periodic studies (ex. stand-alone selling price, customer benefit period)
- Assist in the development of go-to-market strategies for new products and their associated revenue attributes where requested
- Assist with UAT for new systems, product packages and campaigns
- Contribute to the design of our new ERP system and oversee functional testing
- Assist with M&A activities including integration of the QTC process of acquired businesses into Mimecast
- Support continuous improvement of QTC accounting system and associated processes from order entry to cash collection
Ideal Experience Characteristics:
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- 5+ years of revenue recognition (ASC606) experience
- 5+ years of management/supervisory experience
- Knowledge of NetSuite, SFDC or similar main-stream ERP and CRM systems
- ERP implementation
- M&A integration
- Under-graduate degree with an accounting or related major
- CPA / Chartered Accountant or similar
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Ensuring an inclusive environment for our employees is an integral part of the Mimecast culture. We are committed to creating a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees and fosters a sense of belonging for everyone. This is essential to our global success.
As a proud Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Mimecast encourages talent from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status , or any other protected characteristics as defined by local laws.