Profitero is on the forefront of the eCommerce revolution, providing brands with analytics and insights that help them sell more products on Amazon, Walmart.com and other leading eCommerce sites. We’re more than doubling our eCommerce business every year and looking for smart, competitive people to fuel our momentum and help us grow even faster.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with a range of teams including finance, customer success, sales & marketing to continuously optimize company performance. An ideal candidate will be obsessed with analyzing and solving problems and relentlessly pursuing solutions to organizational challenges that are efficient, effective and make life easier for the teams they support.
What you'll do:
- Own the contract booking to revenue and billing process including ARR and SaaS metric reporting for the business
- Serve as the subject-matter expert on a range of Profitero business processes & technologies and support the finance, sales and customer success teams
- Provide training and support for rollouts and updating of software systems and processes for our sales and customer success teams (Salesforce and Gainsight)
- Assist in creation of variable incentive compensation models, variable incentive automation, and variable incentive performance calculations.
- Own and participate in long-term projects aimed at improving internal efficiency or sales rep productivity
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to teams including but not limited to trend analyses, building of reports, and dashboards
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-3 years sales/revenue operations, or related experience, preferably in SaaS environments
- Salesforce administrator experience (this is a must have)
- Excellent communication and training skills – attuned at listening to business needs and connecting the dots between business needs and processes designed to meet them
- Solid analytical skills with a focus on extracting the “so-what” out of data sets to inform action
- Ability to digest complex data into simple, meaningful insights for leadership
- Gainsight experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Why you want to work at Profitero:
- Be part of a company on forefront of eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot and be a catalyst to turbo-charging your skills, experience and career
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental company plan insurance for individuals and families (company pays 80% of premiums)