Office Tour Photos
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
From the start of your co-op, you will be contributing to demand generation, customer marketing, partner marketing, events, paid channels, webinars and account based marketing while working in alignment with corporate revenue and team goals. The ideal candidate will have an interest in a wide range of marketing functions, including all entities mentioned below. We are looking for someone hungry, highly enthusiastic and ready to thrive in a fast paced environment.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Assist in the execution of the companys revenue marketing strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
- Work cross functional within the marketing teams, while reporting directly into revenue marketing
- Provide market research and industry trends
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape
- Support the Marketing Director and Senior Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy
- If needed, communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to marketing leadership
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Currently working towards a Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, or communications or similar
- A plus but not a must have: past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Some knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Full-time availability to work starting in January 2020 through June 2020
Be sure to check out our Co-Op Confessional to learn more about the co-op experience at Salsify!
*This role will be remote.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
More Jobs From