Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
What you'll do:
- Review of deal documents throughout the sales cycle to ensure ideal revenue treatment is achieved.
- Coordinate with the Legal and Sales departments to review and support negotiations on new contracts which accomplish customer objectives while yielding the desired economics and revenue recognition accounting outcomes for the Company.
- Become an established resource for all other departments of the Company for revenue recognition related questions and issues.
- Support the Revenue Controller in reviewing and documenting all material transactions, including complex, multi-element arrangements, to support appropriate recognition and compliance with applicable authoritative literature.
- Assist in various close procedures, revenue related account reconciliations and Journal Entries in NetSuite during the monthly close.
- Support the Revenue Controller and others in the Accounting team in the creation and review of reporting packages for periodic Executive review of financial performance.
- Assist the Revenue Controller in the design, management, and execution of certain key controls around revenue recognition.
- Assist Revenue Controller and VP of FP&A on revenue forecasting duties.
- Assist with Statutory Sales Tax Reporting and Filing Requirements
- Take the lead on managing periodic audit tasks and requirements as they relate to revenue matters.
- Support the Revenue Team to drive process improvement initiatives needed, increase team efficiency by identifying, suggesting, and driving new systems, process improvements and contributing on special projects
- Special projects, including research projects, under the direction of the Revenue Controller
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Accounting
- Public Accounting experience is a plus
- CPA would be a plus
- Software company experience strongly preferred
- Strong technical background with capability around multiple element contracts
- Strong Understanding of ASC 606 Software Revenue Guidance
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong Excel skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management and Salesforce.com system skills highly preferred
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority here also, eat your fruit!
Career advancement jump in, make an impact and shape your career
Unlimited Paid Time Off visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world must take pictures
Pre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401k
Access to executives no doors are closed, collaborate with them and make friends
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee physiological needs, check.
Game rooms play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on Xbox
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.