Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Revenue Cycle Outcome Manager to join our Service Outcomes team within our Technology Enabled Services division. Your job will be to monitor the end-to-end performance of athena’s revenue cycle management services in order to identify and advocate for areas where we can improve the performance and value of the services we deliver for our customers. Enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You understand the inner workings of healthcare revenue cycle management and are viewed as a deep domain expert. More importantly, your expertise is brought to life by your intense passion for using data to uncover patterns and expose opportunities where teams can do better. With data in hand, you are equally excited to advocate for impactful change that will help leaders and teams seize opportunities and drive value creation for our customers.
The Team: The value proposition of athena’s Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services is based on the simple promise that we enable our customers to be paid more money, faster, with less administrative effort. Technology Enabled Services (TES) consists of the people and processes behind that promise. Specifically, the Service Outcomes team owns the customer’s experience with TES and ensures TES delivers on our value proposition.
Performance Management Framework Creation & Curation:
Develop, refine, and curate:
- a portfolio of measures that capture the outcomes athena has promised to our customers
- athena’s point of view on thresholds for performance, based on industry best practices or athena-specific targets
- TES’s strategy for segmenting athena’s customer base into portfolios that can be managed to produce higher levels of performance
Portfolio Analysis & Performance Management:
- Search out the patterns of configuration, service delivery execution, customer behavior, and product features or limitations that are indicative of outcome performance
- Hypothesize around opportunities to change how TES executes, service configuration, product features, or changes in client behavior
Stakeholder Management, Education, and Customer Advocacy
- Partner with others on your team to build feedback loops across athena
- Use data to influence decisions and advocate change that yields improved outcomes
- Use proof-points from implemented opportunities and partner with customer/marketing organizations to tell the stories of improvements in delivery
- Experience managing a multi-location ambulatory practice or working in revenue cycle/financial management of a health system
- Customer facing experience in a role that required direct customer accountability
- Proficiency using Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar tools
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices
More Jobs From