Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Revenue Supervisor to join our Accounting team in our Burlington office. Looking for someone who is dynamic, collaborative and is up for an exciting challenge!
What youll do:
- Manage and document transactional SOX revenue testing to ensure proper revenue recognition and system configurations
- Work with Global Operations teams to maintain and enhance processes to ensure proper revenue recognition and SOX compliance
- Coordinate with both internal and external auditors for revenue and SOX compliance related requests
- Review key revenue trends with internal teams and stakeholders
- Oversee and assist a team of four Revenue Accountants processing the monthly revenue activity and technical application of ASC 606
- Ad-hoc and special projects as required
Who you are:
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- Public accounting experience is highly preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience in Revenue and G/L areas
- The ability to manage and analyze large amounts of data using Excel, Tableau and other similar systems
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, particularly revenue recognition with exposure to ASC 606
- Experienced in a SaaS business
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously strive for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and meet established deadlines
Why youll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From