Office Tour Photos
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a Revenue Accountant to be responsible for supporting the monthly and quarterly accounting close cycles, along with supporting the revenue department with analytics, billing and process improvement initiatives. This position will be responsible for preparing reconciliations and related analysis of all accounts (revenue, deferred revenue, and unbilled AR) on a quarterly basis as well as providing valuable insight to management related to company performance, identifying trends, and investigating fluctuations from expectations.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reconciliations of revenue related accounts
- Preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc revenue analytics for presentation to senior management
- Perform day to day billing requirements (reviewing contracts and sending invoices)
- Active involvement with solving tickets for the online store offering, as well as identifying system improvements
- Monitor and analyze trends and processes impacting revenue
- Assist in external audit activities and audit preparation
- Monitor and document internal control processes
- Review and prepare technical write-ups for contracts
- Bachelors degree or higher in Accounting
- Proficiency in U.S. GAAP and SOX Controls
- Strong desire to learn and grow as a member of a team
- 1-3 years of accounting experience, preferably public
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Experience with SaaS business preferred
- Experience with Intacct and/or SalesForce is a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From