Are you a hard working individual with strong communication skills? Promoboxx is on the lookout for a rockstar Retailer Support Intern. Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform powered by brands, that allows brands to support local retailers with their online marketing efforts. Currently, were making waves with brands like Chevrolet, Patagonia, Trek Bicycles, New Balance, The North Face, and more!
The Retailer Support internship is a part-time position on the Promoboxx Customer Services Team. The primary responsibilities include monitoring inbound emails, building social media campaigns within the Promoboxx platform, conducting 1:1 platform training, updating account information, and supporting our Customer Success Managers in reviewing campaign performance and creating reports. Retailer Support Interns are a huge part of our companys success and interact with our Retailers to assist with their daily requests.
If you accept this challenge, you will:
- Work with our team supporting some of the best known consumer brands and their retailers
- Learn the Promoboxx platform and gain hands-on experience with social media marketing
- Monitor our Support inbox and reply to emails using provided templates
- Make outgoing calls to train Retailers 1:1 per request
- Update brand network data using excel spreadsheets
- Answer general questions about the Promoboxx platform and its functionality
- Assist with other necessary projects as needed
How will you know if you are cut out for this role?
- Youre interested in both marketing and technology, and have a particular interest in social media
- Youre seeking the opportunity to make an impact and be hands-on
- Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Articulate and charismatic on the phone
- Uses patience and empathy when interacting with customers
- Willingness to learn and work at a rapid pace, while implementing time management
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of the team
Skills and Qualifications
- Communications/Marketing Major
- Verbal Communication, Email Correspondence, Telephone Skills, Attention to Detail, Ability to Scribe, Accuracy, Patience, Motivation, High Energy, Goal Setter, Data Entry, Product Knowledge, Time Management and Organization.
- Preference for candidates who can commit to working for Promoboxx long term (6+ months)
This is a Boston office-based role. Work commitments will be within standard office hours. Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a writing sample and let us know why you might be a great fit!