Owl Labs is hiring a Retail Manager to join the Owl Labs Team. This role is a perfect fit for someone who has experience working in consumer ecommerce retail and is excited by the opportunity to own Owl Labs’ B2B retail strategy.
The ideal person is great at managing relationships with multiple retail partners while optimizing for the needs of Owl Labs. You likely are an incredibly strategic individual, always paying attention to what is happening across the business and leveraging that information to grow our retail partners and programs. You are very collaborative and work well cross functionally with different teams.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with our retail partners in the US and abroad.
- Form new partnerships and negotiate mutually beneficial terms for Owl Labs and our partners.
- Manage promotions, content and relationship to grow sales month over month.
- Work between marketing, sales and operations to plan and execute retail strategy across the organization.
- Work with senior leadership to make decisions around retail expansion and execute on vision and strategy.
Owl Labs’ mission is to solve a problem we’ve all experienced: meetings suck, and they are especially painful for the remote participants on the other side of the call. Considering the rapid growth in remote and distributed work, this is a perfectly timed problem for Owl Labs to solve. The market is hungry for products and content that make remote and distributed work better.
With $22.3M funding from Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, and Playground Global, Owl Labs has created the Meeting Owl, a 360° smart video conferencing camera that sits in the center of the table and uses robotics algorithms to automatically highlight different people as they talk. After launching the product in June 2017, thousands of companies have purchased the Meeting Owl, saying it offers the most natural and inclusive meeting experience they’ve ever seen.
- Own a significant portion of our sales engine, ensuring that customers can easily purchase Owl wherever they want.
- Own the expansion of the Owl Labs retail experience across new retail platforms.
- Gain experience in a venture-backed startup and have a direct impact on its success.
- Bring big ideas and hustle, and you’ll see the tangible impact of your work in the direction of the company.
The best candidates will have:
- Experience working with retail partners including Amazon. (Experience as retail Vendor Manager is a plus.)
- A strategic problem solver’s mind, always thinking about what we can do next in order to better serve our customers.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to pull together the needs of multiple stakeholders and manage decisions across groups.
- Hustle muscle and love for exceeding goals
- A “no job is too small” mentality
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years experience in a retail manager or vendor manager role.
Owl Labs is 33% remote and headquarters are based in Somerville, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application.
More Jobs From