Restaurant Success Specialist
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
This individual will report to the Director of Restaurant Success and serve as the account manager of a book of business of SMB accounts. He/She will sit on the Restaurant Success team alongside other Restaurant Success Managers and Analysts, each of whom manage books of business within the SMB space. This individual will work closely with other leaders across Customer Success and throughout the broader Toast organization.
The Restaurant Success Analyst (RSA) will operate as a key customer advocate for the accounts in his/her territory, driving customer satisfaction in a one-to-many fashion. This position will be responsible for key performance indicators including customer NPS, retention, upsell/cross-sell, and product adoption for a high volume, hugely strategic, long tail segment of our customer base.
This role sits at the tip of the spear within Toasts scaling business. Leveraging data and platform analytics, Restaurant Success Analysts will maximize the value our customers extract from the Toast platform by finding and delivering the right opportunities for product adoption, feature addition, training, and development. Restaurant Success Analysts will proactively engage their accounts using that data pool to find the right customers and their needs at the right time, identify and close training gaps to ensure happy and successful customers, find and recommend new products valuable to the customers growth plans, and conduct regular workshops and calls to ensure customers are getting the most from the solution. This team will also be responsible for stemming churn, helping to quarterback cross-functional issues that impede a customers successful (and happy) usage of the platform, and resolve complex account issues. The RSS will become the customers key advocate within Toast creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the customers renewal and referral. This role will work directly with Sales, Support, Services, Product and Finance teams, as well as Toast leadership across the company.
What you will do:
- Leverage data and analytics to identify and close product adoption and training gaps for your customer set.
- Deliver proactive calls, emails, and app campaigns to customer sets that fall into sweet spot of value maximization, customer need, and Toast business growth.
- Swiftly and adeptly handle inbound complex account issues.
- Partner with Marketing, Product, Business Intelligence, and other Customer Success teams to operationalize triggers from across the platform that help customers get the most value from the product suite.
- Operate as a key customer advocate within Toast by establishing productive and useful relationships across various teams within Toast.
- Identify and deliver new, innovative approaches to more efficiently run Toasts and our customers businesses.
- Identify and upsell new opportunities into customers where applicable.
- Coordinate with customer, business users and decision makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals.
- Update and maintain Customer database (salesforce.com) as appropriate.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1+ years working in an account management role providing technology solutions to a client base
- Strong ability to identify trends in large datasets
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Must be able to proactively drive customer value with minimal oversight
- Highly motivated, passionate over achiever, team player, facilitator
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Good experience of MS Office and salesforce.com
- Familiarity with the forecasting process and exceeding a target goal and quota
- Direct, honest communication style and operate with the highest level of integrity