Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Restaurant Success Manager, you will operate as a key customer advocate for clients in your assigned territory. Using customer empathy and a consultative approach, you will drive customer satisfaction and measure success based upon a number of key performance indicators (KPIs): customer NPS, expansion revenue, retention, and referral revenue. As a pivotal internal and external stakeholder, you will partner with the Sales, Support, Services, Product and Finance teams to meet all customer needs.
About this roll*:
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and proactively drive satisfaction with minimal oversight
- Identify and upsell new opportunities to customers where applicable
- Coordinate and negotiate with all parties to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
- Update and maintain our customer database (Salesforce)
- Conduct quarterly business reviews (QBRs) at customer sites several times per year
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 4+ years working in an account management role providing technology solutions to a client base
- Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships, especially during renewal and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and flexibility with dynamic change
- Restaurant experience is a strong plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From