Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The mission of Customer Success at Toast is to create raving fans and successful restaurants...and the Restaurant Success Associate plays a critical role in fulfilling that mission. While the Restaurant Success team wears many different hats at once, they support one overarching goal keep customers happy and grow their annual recurring revenue (ARR). Customers that fall into this cohort have Toast ARR > $50K (~20% of total Toast customer locations).
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Support the RSM team with administrative tasks like processing Hardware orders, SaaS upsells, credit memos, and other account updates within Salesforce.
- Help the RSM team prepare for customer strategic business reviews by pulling data and reports.
- Own and drive one stretch project that will be presented to CS Leadership.
- Update and maintain Customer database (Salesforce) as appropriate.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Comfortable with a customer-facing role
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-departmental collaboration skills
- Strong analytical interests/capabilities
- Highly motivated, passionate over-achieving, team player and facilitator
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Incredibly detailed oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good experience of MS Office, G-Suite, Slack and Salesforce/CRM systems
- Restaurant experience is a strong plus
- Honest communication style that operates with the highest level of integrity
- Availability to work full-time from July-December.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required