Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal as a top place to work, by the Boston Business Journal as the 11th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years to over 250 employees today. Our expansion has created the need for an excellent Data Specialist Manager to join our product organization. If you are looking to take your management and critical thinking skills to the next level, keep reading!
We are seeking a dedicated people manager and creative critical thinker to join our growing Product department as a Data Specialist Manager. The Data Specialist team is responsible for ensuring the quality and completeness of Definitive Healthcare’s proprietary data through targeted online research and phone call campaigns. The Data Specialist Manager will be responsible for the success of Definitive Healthcare’s Executive and Company Affiliation data; thinking critically and creatively about all aspects of the proprietary data collection process and quality efforts to help drive constant improvement across the team. The Data Specialist Manager will also be responsible for coaching, training, and mentoring 4 direct reports, with the opportunity to continue to expand the team. This position requires a mix of detailed analytical thinking, creative process development, and strong people management skills.
Here is what you’ll tackle:
- Lead a growing team of 4 data quality assurance specialists and support team members in their day-to-day activities and long-term career growth
- Ensure Definitive Healthcare’s Executive and Company Affiliation data meets our completeness, accuracy, and timeliness quality targets
- Create processes to collect new data and maintain existing data sets
- Develop project plans and timelines to track progress on team projects
- Analyze and report on process effectiveness and data quality
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to respond to client data requests and questions
- Become an expert in Definitive Healthcare’s Company Affiliation and Executive data rules and quality assurance processes
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science from a 4-year university
- 2-5 years of work experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated success in a leadership position (Manager, Team Lead, etc.)
- Relentless desire to constantly drive change to make teams and processes better
- Ability to analyze data and make savvy operational improvement decisions
- General knowledge of the U.S. healthcare landscape is a plus, but not required
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
• Industry leading products
• Work hard, and have fun doing it
• Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
• Flexible and dynamic culture
• Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
• Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
• Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”