Office Tour Photos
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant to support the day-to-day activities of a busy group of UX Researchers.This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join an emerging research team for one of the fastest growing companies in the e-commerce industry.
This role is part of our UX research team, which is responsible for providing qualitative insights of our customers to inform and influence product strategy and design. The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational and planning skills, detail orientation, ability to work to a deadline, and problem-solving abilities to the role. The coordinator will be responsible for the recruitment of participants for multiple research projects to ensure the success of the teams research efforts.
- Day-to-day coordination for operational aspects of UX research projects
- Source, screen and recruit research participants for UX studies
- Partner and collaborate with UX researchers to identify key participant requirements
- Curate participants to ensure a high quality sample pool for the researchers
- Manage calendars, timelines, scheduling details, and logistics for multiple UX studies
- Interact with research leads, researchers, administrative assistants, and others associated with assigned projects
- Ability to develop relationships with teams across a large organization
- Ability to work across/with multiple projects; juggle team needs at varying phases of a project
- Evaluate and implement new processes to ensure that studies run smoothly.
- Must be able to represent the team in a positive way to people outside the company
- Ensures that required paperwork, tools and programs are completed on-time and are relevant with an ease of access to information, key support resources and contacts
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years of experience as AA/EA for a small / medium size team
- Attention to detail and strong planning and forward thinking capabilities
- Discretion with intellectual property and personal information
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and situations before they are fully developed
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite or Google Office Suite (word processing, spreadsheets, email, and presentations)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Flexible and able to handle ad hoc issues that may occasionally arise outside of core business hours
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From